The neurosciences physicians on staff at St. Mary Medical Center specialize in evaluation, diagnosis and the treatment of epilepsy, stroke, aneurysms, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s disease, brain tumors, uncommon headaches, dizziness, and other neurological conditions.
St. Mary is committed to quality care and that is why we aid our specialists in the diagnosis and development of highly individualized treatment plans for each patient. Our EEG lab is nationally accredited, ensuring independent, objective verification of quality management and policies, ensuring the lab meets the highest technical standards and provides quality output.
• Routine EEG
• Sleep-deprived EEG
• Long Term Ambulatory EEG
• Continuous Long Term Epilepsy Unit
• VEP (Visual Evoked Potentials)
• BAER (Brainstem Auditory Evoked Potentials)
• SSEP (Somatorysensory Evoked Potentials)
• NIOM (Neurophysiological Intraoperative Monitoring)
• EMG for nerve conduction studies
PET scan capabilities for Alzheimer’s disease,
dementia, and epilepsy