Different people have different symptoms for prostate cancer. Some men do not have symptoms at all.
Some symptoms of prostate cancer are:
- Difficulty starting urination
- Weak or interrupted flow of urine
- Frequent urination, especially at night
- Difficulty emptying the bladder completely
- Pain or burning during urination
- Blood in the urine or semen
- Pain in the back, hips, or pelvis that doesn't go away
- Painful ejaculation
If you have any symptoms that worry you, be sure to see your doctor right away. Keep in mind that these symptoms may be caused by conditions other than prostate cancer.
*Information from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC).