Many Options for Urological Outpatient Tests and Procedures
Our practice specializes in minimally invasive procedures to treat urologic cancers and other common conditions, including kidney stone disease, erectile dysfunction, and incontinence.
In fact, we can provide most advanced tests and procedures either in our physician offices or on an outpatient basis next door at St. Mary Medical Center. This often helps our patients avoid the time, expense, and discomfort of a hospital stay.
Learn more about these urological procedures:
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy
- Injection Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy
- Transurethral Microwave Therapy
- Ultrasound-Guided Biopsy of the Prostate