Comprehensive-care elements are incorporated into the Care Pathway concept, the key differentiator that sets our orthopedic center apart.
The success of our approach involves not only treatment but the use of a Care Pathway. It is designed to ensure total care before, during and after surgery, as well as to give patients increased peace of mind before treatments.
Pathway elements include:
- Optional free seminars on hip or knee pain.
- Pre-surgical planning that includes what patients can expect.
- Pre-operation orientation.
- Top specialists experienced in the latest advances, for necessary surgery.
- Inpatient unit with therapy located on the unit.
- Individual case evaluation and coordinated discharge planning.
- Home care treatment and equipment.
- Outpatient physical therapies.
- Wellness Center with programs designed to keep joints flexible.
- Holistic center with innovative therapies.