St. Mary provides a full continuum of sports medicine services, including prevention, diagnosis and rehabilitation. Sports medicine services are individualized and specific for a range of patients, including high school and collegiate athletes, business professionals and senior citizens.
Orthopedic surgeons specialize in arthroscopy, the advanced surgical procedure that enables physicians to visualize, diagnose and treat problems inside a joint.
- Specialized and advanced surgical procedures, such as arthroscopy, rotator cuff surgery and minimally invasive knee procedures performed by top surgeons.
- Enhanced rehabilitation and recovery programs.
- Physical therapy and sports trainers who design individualized exercise plans.
- Sports trainer outreach program.
- Weight loss, fitness, improved athletic performance.